Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Favorites: Books


I've been trying to figure out how to record and share her favorite stories, music, etc. Not sure how. Should I run a little widget or something on the side with a list?


For now, I'm just going to put it here. So, here is Millie's favorite book right now. She loves hearing about George and the Trainmaster. Also loves hearing about George and the Dump Truck. Makes sense, I'm sure it's easy for her to identify with lines like:





"When a line is long, it's not easy for a little monkey to be patient."


or


"Poor George. It's too easy for a monkey to get into trouble."




That's exactly how I felt when I was a kid. Somehow I was in trouble and couldn't figure out how it had happened *again*.





Thanks Aunt Kristen and Uncle James for the great book!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this idea! I'll try to add a list of our favorite books too. I'll have to look into the Curious George books. Our dog ate the only one we had and Ellie doesn't like it now that it doesn't have a pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I'm not liking the options of things to put off to the side of the blog. What I had in mind was a list of books that included a link to amazon or something, but I also want to include a brief reason for why the book is a favorite. I'm not finding that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I finally thought of a way to do this. I'll be posting it early next week, but I think you can add a link on the side to this very post and then just keep updating the post as you come up with new books. That's what I plan to do.

    ReplyDelete