Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I ain't 'fraid o' no goats





A friend of mine with a blog tries to post a picture every Wednesday and calls it "Wordless Wenesday". So I'm going to try to start up with that. Here's a first sampling. This is yesterday at a local farm, Clark's Elioak Farm. The farm has a little petting zoo with baby goats. She loved it. She was even brave enough to get up on a horse for the first time.




*Clearly this has not been wordless so I could introduce the idea. Next time you'll know.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that girl's hair!

    The problem I have with Wordless Wednesday is that I usually don't have the time to transfer my pictures from my camera onto the computer and then transfer them onto blogger. I find that I can much more easily squeeze in time to type for a few minutes at work than do pictures. But I would love to keep it up and I do intend to keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention... we once took Ellie to feed a camel. The camel ended up biting her hand, but even after she calmed down she wanted to feed him more food and was quite upset that we were out of carrots. No fear.

    ReplyDelete